Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Angel on my Shoulder has an Irish Accent...

...and I think he goes by "Murray." He tells me when I'm about to go wrong, and he doesn't pull punches either. Murray warns often, "'Ey, ye bleedin' eejit, don't do thet!" Sometimes he swears at me. I worry about angels swearing--that can't be right--but I guess if it gets the job done, he's okay. Murray plays a fife (he's not very good at it). Oh, and he doesn't have wings, either. An angel without wings... seems like a problem to me. What else can I say about the little guy from √Čire? Murray's not too fond of the guy next door.

Speaking of the devil (har har), the left shoulder-rider sounds a bit like Joey Lawrence. He doesn't have a name. He is rather scrawny, but what he lacks in brawn he more than makes up for with wit and persuasiveness. I've almost burst out laughing with his occasional "Whoa!" and other snarky comments. The devil enjoys surfing, philosophy, and things that go "beep."

I really wish I was making all of this up. ;)

What do the devil and angel on your shoulder sound or look like?

2 comments:

WHIT-O-RONI said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

R...O...F...L...M...F...A...O...

Oh my goodness...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

things that go BEEP!! this was so incredibly funny... still laughing...

LOL!

MissKris said...

Ohhhhhhhh...I just realized you've added me to your "Visits". Thank you! My angel? A little girl version of me being very, very good. My devil? A teenage version of me, being very, very bad. And I WAS very, very bad. Way bad. Thank goodness we GROW UP, eh?! Ha!