Friday, June 20, 2008

A Perfect Day

So few days can be remembered as perfect, but this one was one of those special days. I took the day off and went to the coast with my boyfriend. We managed to grab several geocaches on our trip, and we had a great picnic at a beautiful spot overlooking the ocean. After the long drive back to the valley, we went swimming, made dinner, went shopping, and worked on a craft project together. I couldn't ask for more, and I couldn't have imagined a better day. Sorry this post is short, but I'm exhausted and the weekend hasn't even begun.

A perfect day indeed.

1 comment:

MissKris said...

I hope you don't mind...I've been enjoying your blog so much I've added you to my "Favorite Coffee Stops". I'm so glad you had a perfect day! My Friday was perfect, too, spent with my best friend of 41 years!