Thursday, July 31, 2008

Realizations

1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
...are one of my greatest assets, even though I don't like them.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
...is truly difficult to explain!

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
...I'm either singing or wishing there wasn't anyone in front of me.

4. I've come to realize that I need...
...at least fifteen minutes of solitude and silence each day in order to function.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
...any hope of receiving a proper massage in the near future.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
...people refuse to see the other side of an argument. You don't have to agree as long as you look.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
...I've had entirely too much to drink, sheesh.

8. I've come to realize that money...
...is nice, but it's not everything. (not original, but honest)

9. I've come to realize that people....
...like to categorize things in order to deal with them.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
...female. What did you expect?

11. I've come to realize that if I drunk dial people...
...wait, hold on a second. Who says I've done this?

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
...is usually right. Usually.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...
...an electronic leash, a communication device, and a very crappy camera tool.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
...the blankets surrounding me were not, in fact, some wonderful boy holding me. And I was sad.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
...I should not have stayed up to read that "one last chapter" (which became three four).

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
...beads, rosaries, and bigger questions than my night has time for.

17. I've come to realize that my Dad...
...needs to get a G-mail account so I can send him cool things I find through StumbleUpon!

18. I've come to realize that when I get on MySpace...
...which is rare, I only check Scott and Dave's page for new music.

19. I've come to realize that today...
...was a fantastically unproductive day, but I learned a ton!

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
...inspired me to continue my journey.

21.I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
...not be eating any more chicken (else I grow feathers and a beak).

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
...finish my list of big questions so I can get answers.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to read this will be...
...Grandma, but Sis, Jenny, The Boy, Mom, MissKris, and Jeff are all likely candidates.

24. I've come to realize that life...
...doesn't have to be understood to be lived.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
...I'm going to be swimming in the estrogen ocean without a life preserver.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
...is silence.

27. I've come to realize that my friends...
...are always and only a phone call away.

28. I've come to realize that this year...
...has been a big year of personal/spiritual growth and learning.

3 comments:

The Guy Who Writes This said...

#3 I always wish no one was behind me.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested by #1, and not in a creepy way. I don't like mine and wish they were smaller. My self-consciousness causes me to dress conservatively, which makes me look heavier than I am. It's frustrating.

MissKris said...

You were right...here I am to put in my two cents, ha! What a great list! I think two things I've come to realize, especially in these past couple of years, is to take each day as it comes and to never take good health for granted. Amen and amen. Oh, and to never sweat the little things. Life happens.