Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Jaggy's First Speeding Ticket

I deserved it, I guess... Can't exactly say I didn't, because I was speeding. Typical scenario: sat too long trying to get through a construction zone, tried to take a shortcut back to work to save some time. I wasn't going excessively fast, and I wasn't unsafe by any means, just a little faster than the cop who pinged me would allow. I didn't give him a hard time. No reason. I was only a couple minutes late getting back to work after lunch, so even that wasn't a huge deal. My own fault.

I figure it's been a long time coming... but it would have been nice to at least get a warning first.

Anybody want to donate to the "Jaggy's First Speeding Ticket" fund? Didn't think so...

2 comments:

The Guy Who Writes This said...

The one I got two years ago was about $250 for going 15 over the limit.

Snookie said...

Do you think we could pay your ticket in cookies?