Friday, September 19, 2008

Random Questions XII

(Sorry about the spacing issues--I don't know what happened to this one!)

You'​re trapped in a room for 3 days with your ex, what do you do?
Depends on which one. I'd probably talk to him (or laugh a lot if it's Jeff!).

You'​re stuck​ on an elevator with the person you have fallen the hardest for. What happens?​
We make silly Kevin James references about elevators, pretend to get off on the wrong floor, and then do it all over again. Oh, wait, we already did that yesterday in the library...

Do you want to marry​ your boyfriend/girlfriend​?​
I don't want to jinx anything. Let's just say I really like him. Okay, I love him. Yes, I said it. We've said it. We're all mushy. Still, not jinxing anything!

When is the last time you were in a photo​booth​ taking pictures with friends?​
With my cousin and sister when I was probably eleven or twelve years old.

Who'​s the last person you had a sleep​over with?​
Emily? Whitney? I forget who has stayed on my futon last.

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoid​ed seeing them?​
Uh, yeah?

On average,​ what do you think​ you cry about​ the most?​
Losing people.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can tell every​thing​ to?
Yup! The Boy. I tell him stuff I wouldn't even tell my girlfriends--even about the girly stuff. We're like that, all "open" and "communicative."

Does it matte​r to you if your boyfriend/​girlfriend​ smoke​s?​
Yes, it does. He won't. If he does, I'm going to smoke his hide, that's for damn sure.

Do you think​ you have made a difference​ in anyone'​s life?​
I know I have. You're here, aren't you?

Which​ of your friends is the easiest to talk to?
The Boy, but Rachel and Emily are close seconds when I just need to girl talk.

What'​s going​ on between you and the last person you kissed?​
At the moment, he's in the other room watching TV. I'm alternating between the kitchen where I'm baking apple crisp and my bedroom where I'm blogging. So we are together, apart.

Are you going​ anywhere next summer?​
I'll probably be here. I like here.

Are you waiting for anyone to call right​ now?
Nope. I don't know anyone who needs to call me...

Are you shy?
Not particularly. I was when I was little, but now I don't care enough about convincing people I'm incredible. Everyone already knows I am. ;) HA!

Are you talkative?​
I have my moments of uncontrollable verbal diarrhea... but I can also be quiet for long stretches. Depends on my mood and how urgently I need to get the words out.

Do you announce when you have to pee?
Speaking of peeing, I need to do that. Be right back!

Who was the last person you cried​ in front​ of?
Grandma, actually. She held my hand, patted it, and told me it was going to be okay. It wasn't okay, but she did make me feel better.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?​
If I want you to know how I'm feeling, you will. If I don't, you won't. That's just the way it is.

How is life going​ for you right​ now?
Amazing.

Do you trust​ people easily?​
Not especially. It takes a long, long time.

Do you give out second​ chances easily?​
Pretty much always. I've only cut a couple people off. I forgive easily. Flaw?

Do you smile​ a lot?
Totally depends. Some things make me smile a lot.

One thing​ you'​re looking forward to?
Seeing the family tomorrow!

How do you feel about​ change?​
I do prefer quarters to pennies, but dimes are okay. Nickels aren't my favorite.

Have you ever cried​ from being​ so mad?
Yes, once.

Do you get the recommended eight​ hours​ of sleep​ each night​?​
No... I usually get slightly under that. Tonight, though, HELL YES. It's Friday!

Are you ticklish?​
In some places, yes. *points* Here, here, and here!

No comments: