Sunday, September 28, 2008

Short 'n' Sweet

It's way too late for me to make this post witty. The weekend was good, and I'm fine. I could definitely use another day to relax, though.

Corvallis has filled back up with school starting tomorrow, and I'm not happy about it. I've never liked this town. I especially don't like congested roads, poor drivers (or worse, distracted or even drunk drivers), and awful parking situations. I'll have to leave an additional ten minutes early tomorrow just to get the three miles to work.

A very kind woman sent me a ton of great blog ideas this evening, so you'll definitely be reading some interesting posts in the near future. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm a bit wiped, so this is all y'all get tonight. Soon, though. Soon.

And now for some sleep... how I've missed thee!

No comments: