Thursday, October 16, 2008

10 Things I Love About Him

Several people have told me to write down a list of the reasons I fell in love with Mr. Wonderful. I don't think that's a bad idea. Without trying to sound all mushy, this is why:

-He didn't judge me, and he doesn't allow his judgments of other people interfere with how he treats people. Even though he doesn't approve of someone or their actions, he is still respectful and kind (within reason, of course).

-He doesn't beat me over the head with his Bible. His faith is quiet and firm. He leads by example and gentle encouragement.

-He listens to me, asks questions, and tries to help without interfering.

-His giggle. His laugh. His "yes" and "no."

-He has a long fuse. I've only seen him get really riled up a couple times (two?), and they were absolutely justified.

-He eats what I cook for him without complaint (helps that we like the same foods!).

-He's protective without being overbearing or controlling.

-He dances. He's a great partner, a generous lead, and isn't afraid to try new steps even though he might not get them right.

-He is outgoing and includes people constantly in his life, in his joys, and in his passions.

-He doesn't become jealous or fret over petty things.

I'm sure the list could go on and on down to minute things I love about him, but these are some of the big things that attracted me to him from the very start. What attracted you to your special person?

1 comment:

MissKris said...

As a person who has had major trust issues with people most of my life, I could trust Dear Hubby WITH my life and know that it's as safe as he can keep it. That means everything to me.