Monday, October 20, 2008

Drama Free

I bet I've been sitting here staring at a blinking cursor for five minutes without a single key being pressed. It's not that I don't have anything to say today... I simply had a great day and nothing else seems to be coming out. Nothing particularly exciting happened in the course of my waking hours today, nothing out of the ordinary or crazy or even slightly weird. Work was typical, slow even. I made dinner for myself, ate some wonderful comfort food, and went about my usual business. Ordinary. Routine. Comfortable.

I'm not saying I missed out on special moments today or that I didn't laugh or learn... I did both several times. Rachel and I had a good, long talk. Mr. Wonderful and I were able to walk hand-in-hand for a while on campus tonight between his classes. I'm almost done with a project at home that keeps me way too busy every year for several weekends (yay for not procrastinating this time!). I started a new book last night. You know, little things that make me smile.

But there is no drama in my life right now. None. And I love it. Oh, how I love it.

1 comment:

MissKris said...

We have had more than our share of drama this year. Here's to a couple of drama-free months the rest of the year!!!! I would definitely love it, too!