Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcome Note

Welcome! We're up and running over here, and I am super excited to get things rolling! I'm not even sure what my content will be outside the realm of "religion," but I have some ideas. I do know that I probably won't update here more than once or twice a week (still have the other blog to keep active every day). And while I'm not ashamed or afraid to post here, it's considerably more difficult to open yourself up to people criticizing your faith than it is to have people criticize your favorite burger choices.

Bear with me, I have too much to do tonight on top of not feeling wonderful today. Oh, and I am designing a new blog header as we speak, so hopefully things will become "pretty" soon.

A list of rules for this site is upcoming. Suggestions?

No comments: