Thursday, December 04, 2008

Blogging about Mr. Wonderful

It's no secret around here that I'm dating someone very special. I often refer to him as Mr. Wonderful, The Boy, or simply by name. After looking through some old posts, though, I realized you probably don't know much about him. And seeing that he's such a huge part of my life, I thought I'd explain why I don't write more than I do.

The short version: that's the way he wants it. I respect his privacy enough to not post much more than "The Boy and I went shopping today," or something generic and nondescript. I've dedicated a few posts to exploring how much he means to me, but still, it's not about him as much as it is what I think about him. Even getting him to "allow" me to post a picture of us took some arm twisting (I say "allow" because he doesn't have control over me, but I do respect his wishes when it comes to privacy).

What can I tell you that he won't get mad at me for later?
-He's handsome.
-He has an indestructible ego.
-He's articulate and funny.
(and so on... this list could go forever)

What kind of stuff should I not mention and will get in trouble for later?
-*censored*
-*deleted*
-*removed*

Are you kidding? I have the dirt, but I just don't think it's in my best interest to share sensitive stuff with you. I could try... though I'm working on that whole "filtering" thing. Not always successful. Tonight it's working.

No comments: