Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Vacation!

I haven't had this many days off since I was in college. For the first time ever as a working adult, I get more than five consecutive days off paid. I have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off as part of the union contract, Friday off since the university is closed, and Monday off with vacation since Emily is getting married. YAY for vacation time!

What do I plan to do with all that time? I need to write, read, and catch up on several blogs. I want to spend time with family and maybe do some cooking. I might even start a new craft project... who knows. I get more time off the following weekend, so I should be good and rested by the time the new year comes.

Ah, sweet sweet time off. I am one thankful kid today. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your "sweet" days off!!!

I'm sooooo jealous!

I only get Christmas and New Years off so it hardly seems like a vacation at all. Bah Humbug!!!