Friday, February 20, 2009

How do you...

How do you blog about something that is on your mind constantly but you can't talk about online for fear of insulting or offending someone?

How do you complain about shit constantly rolling downhill at work without sounding like a whiny brat?

How do you vent your frustration with someone when you know they're going to read it here?

How do you summarize a week's worth of annoyance without exclamation points?

How do you describe having extreme fear and overwhelming joy in the same instant?

How do you come up with new blogging material when you can't write about the most interesting parts of your life?

Let's just say I'm glad it's Friday, that I'm planning a relaxing weekend, and that I really, really, really want a vacation.

2 comments:

teasinglydiverse said...

Those are really good questions...I feel ya. Hope you get that relaxing weekend!
I recently started blogging anonymously and instead of feeling MORE freedom to say what I think I find myself being more careful about what I say.
By the way, this is Amanda Allen...this is my new online ID :)

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Thanks for restoring your RSS feed.