Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Ring

Everyone wants to see the ring. That's the first thing they say, "ooh, let me see the ring!" as if our love can be summarized by metal and sparkle.

Mr. Wonderful bought me a 2.11 carat conflict-free diamond ring. The center stone is 1.03 carats, and the six side stones make up the other carat. The stones are set in 14k white gold with intricate scrollwork around the diamonds. We picked out the ring online together, then went ring shopping around the valley, always coming back to this same ring. I couldn't be happier with our choice. :)

As you can see, my life is changing in some huge ways. I strive to keep my blog relevant and current, but I'm not sure how much to blog about our engagement or wedding plans. At this time, I'm opting to keep the details out of my blog. It's not that we don't want you to know stuff, but really, who wants to hear what kind of flower deliberations we're having? If an adventure pops up, I might blog it. Otherwise, sorry, it's probably going to be the same ol' blog around here.

1 comment:

MissKris said...

Beautiful! And just say what you have or want to say. Don't worry about the reading world.