Friday, February 06, 2009

Ways People Find Me

People find my blog in a variety of ways. Recent keyword activity has ranged from funny to scary. These are some of the search terms people enter into Google to find my blog:

1. cow bacon
2. duct tape corset
3. sore knees during ballroom dancing
4. help my smoke alarm goes off when its cold
5. hell of sand
6. andes mint cake
7. normal house
8. perfect man list
9. history of handwriting
10. random questions (of course!)

Never in my life did I think I'd be the authority on a duct tape corset, any cakes, or the history of handwriting. I wonder how many times that handwriting paper has been plagiarized...

4 comments:

whit-o-roni said...

congratulations.

Heather said...

Definitely found you with the random questions!

cm0978 said...

So where do you talk about cow bacon?

Jeff said...

I am also a Random Question finder of you. here's my story that you didn't even ask for but i am giving to you for FREE! i got an email from an old friend stating only this-- "here's a random query, what's your shoe size?" (is he trying to buy me something on zappos? wtf)

so i tried to zing back with a nice random query of my own. but i had just woken up, which means amoeba-like struggle for survival and not at all equipped for wit. so i took the internet plagiarism route and googled 'random question,' landing me here.

i sent him back the "when was the last time you were in a photobooth" question and, for the record, fully described and owned up to my deceit and gave credit.

thinking about whether or not you could write a program to generate a truly random question, considering random number generation conundrums and then multiplying them by a million to have to try and include sytax and stuff, makes my head completely aspolde.

aren't these intertubes fun? what a fun blag.