Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cop Out

I know yesterday's post was pathetic. I had a busy evening out to dinner and dessert with my sister, helping her with a project afterward, and then entertaining a certain boy until late. Sometimes I just don't have anything new to say either. Don't get mad at me for quick, easy posts... otherwise I might not post at all.

I have been incredibly lazy lately about cleaning my apartment. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing compared to some people. I have only been cleaning top-to-bottom once every two weeks instead of once each week. The Boy has been fantastic about vacuuming for me when I ask... but the bathroom floor, well, let's just say there's hair everywhere and it's grossing me out. Instead of some fantastic blog post tonight, my time will be best spent working in there.

And then there is the matter of my chocolate cake from last weekend. I specifically asked The Boy if he'd help me eat a cake if I made one. "Sure!" he replied. So I made a delicious chocolate cake with vanilla frosting--my favorite. It was, indeed, good cake. I ate 1/4 of it the first day. But as time has passed, the cake has become a bit stale. I'm pretty sure Cake Day 5 isn't going to taste so good. But I still have a half to go, and I HATE throwing away perfectly good chocolate cake. That's a disgrace to cake lovers everywhere. Ugh.

Okay, off to the cleaning, cake tossing, and other chores. Wish me luck.

No comments: