Sunday, April 05, 2009

Pictures, Visiting, and Headaches

Yesterday was a busy day, thus no post. The Boy and I were both up early in order to venture to Portland for the second weekend in a row. This time we were up to visit his brother and my college roommate, and we also had a few engagement photos taken. Lunch out with family and friends, adventures in the sun, and plenty of laughter left us exhausted by the time we got home yesterday evening. I had a roaring headache the whole drive home, so bad that Mr. Wonderful made me soup for dinner before sticking me in bed with a cold rag on my head.

The first set of engagement photos were in the studio. We got some fun shots, and the photographer took some incredible silhouettes of us. After those, we went over to a park and sat on some benches, retaining walls, and even in a fountain. We'll get another photo shoot closer to home in a month or two. I will not be posting any photos from those shoots anytime soon as the photos aren't even here yet. The photographer has some post-processing to do (removing zits, you know...) so it might take a month before I get to see them.

Sorry for no post yesterday, but I can't sit here every single moment of the day to fill you in on exactly what I'm doing. I am not into Twitter. You're lucky I blog most days. Yesterday was just not one of them. *sigh*

1 comment:

cm0978 said...

Headaches are the pits and usually happen when you want to do something. They narrow your world down to just the existence of your body and lengthen time. There is nothing funny to say about them.