Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One Year Anniversary

I had every intention of blogging yesterday.  It just didn't happen.  The Boy and I went to my parents' house for dinner.  My father and The Boy also got haircuts, and Mom shared her wisdom about marriage with us.  By the time I got home, showered, and wound down a bit, I was too tired to drool on a pillow.  Lemme tell ya, that's tired.

So then I had even more intention of blogging something ultra-fantastic tonight.  But dinner got started late and took longer than I'd hoped.  I became absorbed in the task of making boutonnieres for my wedding.  After a shower and relaxing for just a minute, I sat down at the computer with a horrible case of writer's block.

You see, today is my one-year anniversary with The Boy.  We have officially been dating one amazing year.  We'll be married in October, so neither of us will ever celebrate this one day again.  From now on, we'll only have "real" anniversaries.  Just this once, we both get to celebrate the "dating" kind of anniversary, and the longer I type, the less time I get to celebrate with him.

Between the writer's block and the fact that I just want to go curl up in The Boy's arms for a movie, I'm left without much to say.  So I'm going to go away until tomorrow.

No comments: