Friday, May 29, 2009

Random Questions XIII

What curse word do you use the most?
Damn

Do you own an iPod?
No. And I don't really want one. I don't listen to music much.

Who on your MySpace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?
I don't even use MySpace, so I'll go with The Boy or my sister.

What time is your alarm clock set for?
7:00, 7:10, and 7:30, and yes, sometimes it takes all three

What color is your room?
walls are white, just like every house I've ever lived in

Flip flops or sneakers?
sneakers. I can't stand things between my toes!

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I enjoy both, honestly. I like taking pictures, but I also like being in them.

What was the last movie you watched?
Night at the Museum

Do any of your friends have children?
um, no? I forget.

Has anyone ever called you lazy?
my parents mostly

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, but sometimes Benadryl makes me sleepy so I take a nap.

What CD is currently in your CD player?
Scott Grimes' Livin' on the Run (yeah, still!)

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
oooh chocolate milk is hard to pass up if it's really cold

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
I don't think so.

Have you ever given someone a hickey?
I can honestly say no to that. At least, I don't think so.

Who was the last person to call you?
Emily

Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Of course. I talk about me behind my back, c'mon.

Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yes. I still do. All the time. Even yesterday.

Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Not really, no. Now that I nabbed Mr. Wonderful, I think it's safe to say I am not shy.

What movie do you know every line to?
The Negotiator

Do you own any band t-shirts?
I can't even name any bands, so no. Other than high school band t-shirts that we had to wear during band stuff, no. And I think I chucked all of those.

Do you read for fun?
I read to learn, to grow, to explore, and sometimes for fun.

Do you cry a lot?
Not especially. I have loosened up a bit and express myself emotionally better now than I used to, but still, not so much on the crying bit.

Who was the last person to text message you?
The Boy to tell me he was on his way to see me. :)

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop PC. I'm thinking laptop Mac next... ugh!

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Nope.

What is the weather like?
gonna be a hot one today, grrr. I miss the rain already!

When was the last time you slept on the floor?
probably on Rachel's dorm room floor back in '02... sleepovers have lost their glamor since then

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
at least 6, preferably 8

Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
sometimes. I look if it's a particularly bad food or if I'm curious, but not constantly.

Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Pretty much constantly... except in informal things like e-mails and instant messages.

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I was once at an amusement park that has since turned into a Six Flags. Does that count?

Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
I get along with people or I don't. Their gender is irrelevant on an individual scale.

Do you like cottage cheese?
Sure do, but it has to be the real stuff, none of that low-fat crap.

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
I sleep on my bed.

Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
nope, never

Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Sure, although less with smelly people.

What song did you last sing out loud?
something at church, probably something in Latin

Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?
Oh, I think I could handle a sit-down with George Clooney. Or Kirk Cameron--and I'd fill his head with Catholic apologetics--because he doesn't have his fact straight (and I like a challenge). But he has to leave his monkey at home, that Ray guy. Because he's an idiot.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Wow, serious butterflies, probably when I first met The Boy's parents about a year ago. Last little butterflies, maybe a few weeks ago. I don't remember.

What one thing do you wish you had?
Something blue to wear down the aisle: I can't think of anything that won't show, and I don't want to wear blue undies. The garter is black and white. Any ideas?

No comments: