Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend o' Wedding Stuff

The Boy and I made a serious dent in our wedding to-do list in the last two days. We visited both sets of parents and managed to get a majority of the addresses for our invitations. I planned for, designed, and created my garter and the bridesmaids' jewelry. We deliberated on some music. We scoped out the church for a few more ideas and decisions. We discussed honeymoon options. It doesn't sound like much, I guess, but some of those are huge leaps!

In addition, I designed and printed The Boy's graduation announcements and am in the process of hand-lettering the envelopes. I also had time to invent a new dinner food tonight--and the quasi-stir fry was pretty good.

Tomorrow includes hiking, more planning, some cooking, and then our marriage prep classes begin. Four weeks of those to get through before the end of June... and then it's the downhill slide into summer.

I don't like summer...

3 comments:

MissKris said...

Have I missed the wedding date somehow, or have you not posted it?

Jaggy said...

We haven't published it through the blog. We're not saying when or where... a privacy thing really. It's not that we don't want people to know, but then again, there are a few people we just don't want to have know.

But for your records, 10/17 should be sufficient. :)

MissKris said...

I hear you! I have family and friends who've asked for my blog url and I won't give it out to them. If I'd wanted them to have it I would've given it to them 4 years ago when I began blogging, ha! I don't feel the least bit guilty when I tell them no, either.