Saturday, June 27, 2009

Due Hiatus

The Boy and I helped my parents and sister move into their new house today. Moving went well, although it was warm and exhausting (as moving always is). Dad only drew blood once, and that was minor, so I think it was successful up to this point tonight. My parents should be able to get the rest of the boxed stuff and smaller things tomorrow without any additional help.

I'm not sure if I'll be around to blog until Wednesday. My job is taking me to far off lands for a few days (whee, Portland!), so I'll probably not be blogging. This will be the longest break I've had from the blog in probably two years. Sorry! but then again, I'm not. Life goes on without me blogging.

Now I'm going to go sleep while I still can before church, wedding planning, moving the final load of The Boy's stuff (I am so tired of people moving!), and driving to Portland tomorrow to start work on a Sunday instead of Monday.

No comments: