Sunday, July 05, 2009

Best Sauce Ever!

I think I have discovered the most ultimate and delicious sauce/spread/finger-licking awesomeness ever. Seriously, I can't think of a single thing I wouldn't put this on...

The recipe:
white chocolate (hint: chips are cheaper than Baker's Squares)
peanut butter

Add melted white chocolate chips to peanut butter in whatever ratio you desire. I'm a 1:1 girl, although a little more peanut butter wouldn't be bad. It's sweet and salty, then sweet again, then salty again, and around and around in your mouth. In a melted state, this would probably be delicious drizzled on ice cream. In a semi-firm state, it's incredible on carrots, apples, celery, bananas, strawberries... the list is so long! It's good on toast, english muffins, big soft pretzels, crackers, even just by itself.

Okay, so it might not be the best thing on sirloin, but I'd try that. I really would.

No comments: