Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cryin' Uncle

My apartment finally cooled down to 85° last night, down from the 90° it had been earlier yesterday. Sleep was a long time coming, and when I finally did get to sleep it was time to get up for work again.

In my apartment, we've managed to store over $100 worth of chocolates for our wedding. Those will be following me to my parents' house tonight for a few days of air conditioning. Though the chocolate probably wouldn't melt too much, I'd rather be safe than messy.

Yes, that's right, I'm moving back in to Mom and Dad's for a couple nights. I'll have an ugly commute for a few days, but eight hours of good sleep and then half an hour on the road is much better than awful sleep and ten minutes of traffic.

I'm cryin' uncle. It's just too freakin' hot!

1 comment: