Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I made a Smooooooothie

Jamba Juice was calling my name, but thankfully it didn't claim my wallet (this time). I was so hungry for something cold, sweet, and non-ice-cream-y, so I decided to give making a smoothie a try. In case anyone is wondering, crush the ice before you add the ingredients!

A half-cup of frozen blueberries, a half-cup of frozen strawberries, some berry juice from a juice box, some crushed ice, and a little dab of ice cream all combined to make one delicious smoothie last night. Super easy, very healthy, and a treat after yesterday's soaring temperatures.

Tonight, root beer float. Low-fat ice cream and Diet A&W make for the best sorta-healthy floats I know. Diet Sunkist is another tasty float liquid. I do not recommend Mt. Dew or Sprite, just so you know.

No comments: