Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Muffins for Dinner

Slow day. Worked on figuring out where all of my money went last month... budgeting is a TON of work, but I have been keeping a budget for several years now. I find it helps.

Came up with a couple ideas for wedding shower invitations to share with The Boy. He'll help me make the final decisions about those this weekend.

The gift boxes for my bridesmaids went from stupid and cheap to elaborately awesome and cheap, but now I have to spend a bunch of time making them look good. Time is money, but I'm finding my time is often worth very little. I am my own cheapest date?

I didn't want to cook when I got home tonight, so I made some raspberry muffins from the Jiffy box. Satisfied and happy, plus I baked them in my GT Express, so the cleanup is done as well.

Blah, another slow day of little projects, tedious work, and being half-motivated.

No comments: