Thursday, September 03, 2009

Nothing New Here Today

What new is there to discuss on the blog when I wake up, go to work, get home, eat, sleep, and do it all over again? The Boy surprised me by visiting a day earlier than I planned yesterday. *Insert mushy statement here about how much that meant to me.*

I do not like my blog layout, but I haven't found the motivation to make bloggy look pretty. Blah.

We met with our liturgical coordinator today and realized how well-planned we've been about our wedding. Though we still have bits and pieces to fit together, we are on top of things, yay!

Other than that, my life has been pretty ordinary lately. I like it that way.

2 comments:

cm0978 said...

Yes, ordinary can look pretty good when compared with traumatic or uncomfortable past events!

MissKris said...

Jaggy, a great place to check out blog templates is www.pimp-my-profile.com. They've got gobs of them and they're very easy to adapt to Blogger. I can vouch for that because I'm such a techie dinosaur and it was even easy for ME!! Ha!