Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twin Bed for SALE

I'm selling a Sealy twin mattress and box spring, metal frame, and beautiful (and cared for) wooden headboard. Mattress set is ~20 years old, but it has almost no body impression. $50, cash only, you pick up. I'll include two free sheet sets, navy and dark green 300-thread-count, both sets barely used. I cannot deliver!

Craigslist advertisement here.

I'd much rather sell the bed to a faithful blog reader (or friend/family even) than to a stranger, so commenting here that you're interested and willing to pick up the set ASAP earns priority.

1 comment:

MissKris said...

Oh, man! If only we had the room for it I'd snatch it up in a second to use for the grandboys' naps! Right now we three snuggle together in our big rocker/recliner but that can't go on for too much longer...Dylan's almost 4' tall and 60 pounds at the age of 3 1/2. If Cooper follows in his footsteps - and he's already big for his age, too -I'm going to br squashed to death, ha!