Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twin Bed: SOLD

A long, but productive day, I guess... After visiting the dentist, getting my hair cut (not at the dentist's office mind you), and then shopping, I feel accomplished and poor. No new cavities, but I still have a few tiny ones that could use a quick fill sometime (like when we're double-covered by insurance, ouch). I had my hair trimmed about an inch to get rid of split ends and even things up before the Big Day. Shopping could have been considered fun if I liked trying on clothes that don't fit, but I don't so it really wasn't fun. At least I didn't spend money on clothes, right?

I sold my twin bed last night to a nice kid. Hopefully he'll be sleeping well as he got quite a bargain on all the stuff I gave him. Wasn't doing me any good, though, keeping twin-sized sheets as we're going to be getting a queen. I have to make room for queen-sized sheets and new fluffy towels, two things we need as we move into married life.

In case you were wondering, I'm still not a fan of going to the dentist. Ugh.

1 comment:

whit-o-roni said...

hey, now... my friend. don't even get me started on the dentist.

try having a root canal... and in the middle of it feel the drilling - so they have to stop and numb up some more.

then have the first one not work and have them do a second one on the same tooth - feel them drilling AGAIN... AND have 'em break a drill bit deep inside the dang tooth.

then, and ONLY THEN cab you tell me you hate the dentist.