Sunday, October 25, 2009

...and we're sick

We washed our hands like crazy people up to our wedding. We didn't have so much as a sniffle on our honeymoon. The first day we get back: boom! headaches, body aches, running noses, tired all the time, and feeling blah. The Man is worse than I am (not sick, just the whoosh! after-the-wedding feeling), but I have a suspicion that I won't be far behind. Between getting my name changed on Friday, my sister's awesome birthday party last night (yay for family Pictionary!), returning the rest of our returnable gifts, and spending time sharing germs with The Man's family today, we're both feeling worn out.

But the laundry is caught up, the dishes are put away, a few thank-you notes are written, and dinner is done. Work tomorrow. I just want to sleep in.

No comments: