Friday, October 23, 2009

Honeymooned!

We're back after our four-day honeymoon to Seattle! Stories and pictures coming soon, though it might take a few days to write everything down and get pictures sorted and polished. We still have our thank-you notes to write, and those take priority.

We spent Friday going to the Social Security office, the DMV, the bank, and to our insurance company to get the big name changes out of the way or in processing piles. I still need to get The Man added to my insurance, but the rest feels like little stuff. I'm hopeful to have my name change officially wrapped up by the end of next week.

Just wanted to pop in a say that we're home and had a fun time. Lots to do this weekend and work starts again on Monday. Joy.

1 comment:

whit-o-roni said...

AND somewhere in the middle of all this mess, I had a birthday. :D

glad you are home! :)