Friday, October 16, 2009

Wedding Eve

I'm not really sure what great inspirational message I'll have tonight as we just finished setting up our wedding this evening. We've prayed and dreamed and wished so long for tomorrow, and as the sun so often rises, we are looking forward to the new day. With a squad of dedicated helpers and excited friends, the set-up went smoothly and very, very quickly. I felt quite organized the entire time which was a great help. I am not pleased with a few scheduling errors on the church's behalf, but hopefully those are going to be the only big things to go slightly differently than we'd planned. Our table centerpieces look fantastic! I can't wait to see what they all look like tomorrow when the candles are switched on. At least the hardest work is behind us. I'm very happy for that.

My soon-to-be-husband will be joining me shortly for some last-second phone calls and confirmations, so I need to get moving. Then sleep. My last night as a single woman. FINALLY!

No comments: