Monday, January 25, 2010

10 Things that Make Me Happy

According to Miss Kris, I'm supposed to write down '10 Things that Make Me Happy' and then tag two more people who should do the same.

1. visits from the snuggle/squnch/smoochy monster
2. being at home with my new hubby
3. a book so good I never want to finish it
4. soft cookies (I only discriminate against fruit, nuts, and coconut)
5. new shoes
6. accomplishing everything I set out to do for the day
7. making people laugh
8. massages
9. Amie Jean Jumping Bean
10. watching a satisfying movie with friends

I'm tagging "Jules" and "Randomaestro"

3 comments:

MissKris said...

Thank you for taking the time to do it. I enjoyed reading your list!

whit-o-roni said...

:) amie jean jumping bean definitely makes me happy too. he he.

cm0978 said...

New shoes? Really? I find the part prior to getting new shoes (the trying on, rejecting, trying on, rejecting, going to another store, repeat) to be .... trying.