Friday, February 26, 2010

Wii are gonna be Fit!

Our Wii Fit finally arrived today!

And I'm baking cupcakes tonight for no good reason other than I had a bad week and, dammit, they sound wonderful.

I can't decide what kind of cupcakes, but I think I have devil's food, carrot, white, yellow, milk chocolate, and funfetti to choose from. The last one sounds the most festive after a crappy week. Frosting flavors include vanilla, cream cheese, and chocolate fudge. Perhaps lemon or mint if I'm feeling like some extract-induced tastiness. Oh, the choices!

You may or may not hear from me this weekend: we're off to the Big City tomorrow for dinner out with friends, shopping, and then Wii Fit to burn off all the cupcakes. ;) Yay for dinner out, good friends, video games, and cupcakes.

Especially the cupcakes friends.

1 comment:

Skunk said...

I'm glad to hear that you are partaking in some self-induced happiness (cupcakes) and getting out and having some fun. I think you need it. :) I've had a rough week, too, so I understand how you feel.

Have a blast this weekend!