Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm not a fan of loose ends

I've been tying up a lot of loose ends lately, and I don't mean the stitching kind. I finally got around to typing up all of the recipes I got from my mom. I filled some prescriptions. We got the last of our wedding photography drama sorted out and received the correctly-sized 4"x6" pictures, and we put those into frames. I hope to have the frames hung tonight. I got out a new bread recipe I hope to try tomorrow (since it's okay to eat tomorrow, thankfully!), and it just might go well with some baked fish.

The Man has been tying up loose ends too. He finally networked my computer printer with his laptop. He finished a pleasure-reading book. And he finally traded his X-Box 360 with his friend's Playstation 3, so now we can experience that for a few weeks.

Lastly, but certainly in no way least, my sister tied up a very looooooong loose end this week: she finished college. CONGRATULATIONS, SIS!

2 comments:

whit-o-roni said...

thanks! :D woohoo!!

Mom of Three said...

I am just the same. The next thing I have to do is get the darned yearbook done. Auugh! Girl Scout cookies are over. I hope forever. This is the last yearbook too, I hope. Then it's all about doing my yard sale. Then getting the house ready to sale. Then selling it. Kill me now.