Sunday, March 14, 2010

Random Questions XV

Stolen from MissKris:

1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I don't think there are any shoes in my closet. We store all of our shoes by the front door since we take them off when we enter. My oldest shoes are probably six or seven years old.

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
I didn't personally buy any, but an associate bought some and delivered them to us at work as a gift. We had shortbread cookies, and they were very tasty.

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance?
Yes!

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
I never got in trouble with the law, never had detention, always made honor roll, and generally did the right thing. I think most people would have called me exceptionally responsible.

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
After having to look up the list, I can see that I watched two: The Hurt Locker and Up.

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
It's way easier to watch unless the needles are really big, then I'm out.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Whatever day involves sleeping in, getting to craft, baking something sweet, and watching a great movie. That's typically a weekend day. I'd like it better if it was a weekday and I was getting paid for it.

8. Do you miss anyone right now?
Not really. I'm thinking about people, but I can't call to mind anyone I particularly "miss."

9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
Hospitals bring out a mix of emotions: disgust, fear, relief, worry, anxiousness. Not queasy...

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
At whatever store also pays off the balance of the credit card after I max it out! I can't afford to run up big bills like that, so it's a bad idea to spend the money I don't have. But if I can imagine a point in my life where spending that much money for fun would be okay, either a bookstore or a shoe store.

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
What does "true to the brand name" mean? There are a few brands I enjoy, and a few I tend to wear often, eat often, or buy often, but if I can get the quality I want from an off-brand for a price I like better, that's what I'll buy. Levi's, Merrell, Diet Coke, and Lucerne are brands I go back to time and time again.

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Neither. Eye contact doesn't scare me in the least.

1 comment:

MissKris said...

You snitch, you! Haha! Now, let's see...how many times have I taken Random Questions from YOU, eh! Enjoyed reading your answers. Hope you guys are having a good weekend!