Friday, April 02, 2010

Chocolate Covered Pretzels

I bought the Wilton Chocolate Pro melting pot the other night as a cheap fondue pot and also to be used for its intended purpose, chocolate melting. I have successfully melted chocolate in it, and then I dragged a few dozen pretzels through the goo. After applying a few colorful sprinkles while still wet and then letting them harden, I had to taste one.

And then another.

And then ten more.

They are so good! I am not a pretzel fan. I'm not a salty food fan. The sweet melty chocolate over the crunchy pretzels... oh that's just too delicious.

So tonight we're dipping the whole bag of pretzels and other things for two Easter celebrations this weekend. A few pretzels might not make it very far down the road...

1 comment:

MissKris said...

I pick up some chocolate covered pretzels at the Dollar Tree every now and then. Of course, I can't taste but the combination of the creamy chocolate and the crunchy pretzel really SENDS me, haha!

Happy, happy Easter to you, Mrs. Jaggy and your Man!