Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Congratulations on the finger bling, Sis!

I wanted to wait a few minutes to let the dust settle and give them a chance to tell everyone important before I blogged my sentiments. Without further ado...

Congratulations to my little sister on her engagement to her Mr. Wonderful!

He's a pretty awesome guy, having spent quite a bit of time with him, and it's great that she found someone who loves and respects her without expecting anything in return.

She asked her big sister to be her Matron of Honor. In addition to feeling old, that made me rather honored.

Yup, that's the big news of the week. Can't really get much better than that. :)

3 comments:

MissKris said...

Congrats to your baby sister! Imagine that, another wedding!

Jaggy said...

Yeah, just when I thought I was done with the whole wedding experience!

Can't complain, though. This is the last wedding I'll be in (no offense to anyone, but this one is IT).

cm0978 said...

Congratulations to the family! Somebody needs to come up with a better title than "Matron" -- so stodgy sounding!