Sunday, May 16, 2010

Feeling Off

A week with only two blog posts? Why do I suddenly feel like I've inadvertently committed blog suicide? Eek!

I haven't been up to much lately, so I haven't felt the need to blog. I get up, go to work, come home, veg on the couch, go to bed, and do it all over again. The Man and I haven't done anything exciting lately.

With Facebook being dumb about privacy, I've reduced my status there to zero profile information and just a few picture albums to share with family and friends. I've removed all of the applications I no longer visit daily. My online presence is dwindling.

The Man and I did go out Friday night with friends, and we went out to breakfast with family this morning. That's the extent of our travels.

I've found it very difficult to find attractive orange beads.

This weekend has not been productive. I must go get some laundry started soon.

No comments: