Saturday, September 25, 2010

We Moved!

In one day, with incredible help from our family and friends, The Man and I have moved all of our stuff from one small apartment to one larger apartment.  We have more furniture and less closet space.  Although we don't have much space to store linens, we have second bedroom and finally have both of our desks in the same room!

The kitchen is 98% done, the bathroom done, the bedroom done, the books nearly done, and the Internet connected.  Aside from tying up a few loose ends, we're already unpacked.

And the old apartment is already completely clean.

I am going to bed now, and I may or may not be able to get up tomorrow.

2 comments:

MissKris said...

Congratulations! In our first 5 years of marriage we moved 7 times. We finally settled here and just celebrated our 28th 'house-a-versary'. I don't care if I NEVER move again.

Skunk said...

Pardon my French, but holy $%*#!!! You are insanely productive!!! Having moved four times in three years, I give you serious props!!!! Well done! :)