Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy First Anniversary to Us!

We did it!  We survived--and thrived--through a whole year of marriage!

I wish I had some sort of great lesson learned or awe-inspiring quote or funny recollection, but I'm not sure what to think still.  A year is both too long and too short to try to analyze.

All I know is that we're more in love now than we were a year ago.  We're also better at talking and experienced at disagreeing.  We're better at forgiving more quickly and learning what is and is not important to us as a couple.  It's just like a year ago only more of everything good and bad (but mostly good).

Being married is a lot of work, but I wouldn't trade The Man for the world.

Happy Anniversary to us!

1 comment:

MissKris said...

No way! A year already?! Where has the time gone? Congrats to you both, Mr. & Mrs. Jaggy!