Thursday, October 21, 2010

There's a Reason they Call me Jaggy

Thanks to Netflix, I've queued up all ten seasons of JAG.  That's right folks, I'm starting from the beginning and watching them one by one.  We're up to season one, disc two already... only about fifty six more discs to go.

And I'm going to love every second of it!

The Man is even watching them with me, though he keeps asking me when Mac is going to show up.  Second season, I tell him, soon.  We have to get through the Meg episodes and I think a promotion for Harm first and eighty-eleven cheesy grins, stolen Top Gun scenes, and swelling emotional background music moments.

Did I mention I'm going to love every second of it?

Yeah, they call me "Jaggy" for a reason...

3 comments:

Jules said...

I've never heard of this show... just goes to show how behind times I am. I'm working through a different series on my netflix, a lighter, fluffier, no-brain series :)

The Guy Who Writes This said...

Jaggy, I think you mentioned you were in High School Band. If so you may enjoy this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJKythlXAIY&feature=player_embedded#!

Jaggy said...

Thanks, Mr. Guy. While I'm not a huge "OK Go" fan, the band part was awesome! :D