Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Birthday Vacation

I'm taking tomorrow, my birthday, off.  After Monday's daytime nightmare-that-shall-not-be-shared, going to work this morning was quite a stretch.  But I did it.  And I'm taking tomorrow off.

And I'm quilting all day long.  If I work hard, I think I can get the piecing done.  That leaves sewing the pieces together and stitching the back bolt-widths together once I actually decide and buy that fabric.  I already have the batting.  Need to get the yarn/floss to do the tying, and maybe a curved needle just to be "official," but that's little stuff.

If I really push myself, there's a possibility my quilt could be done this weekend.  A remote possibility.  But I'm hopeful.

And I get my birthday off from work.  Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Have a GReat Day!