Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Shopping in November

The Man and I decided to start our Christmas shopping very early this year in order to split the cost up a bit.  I was looking at some ads for local stores and realized that yesterday was a shopping day too good to pass up.  Plus I didn't even have to leave town!

We have gifts for all but two people already!  I have two other people who will get a few other smaller things with the gifts we already purchased, but we're nearly done.  In one day.  WOW!

And my sister came over on Friday night so we could craft our Christmas cards together.  I haven't had as much luck with the rubber stamping as I would have liked, but I think the cards can be fixed.  Only 45 left to do... ugh.

I got a good jump on the holiday season, and I saved a bunch on sales yesterday, so I'm happy.  Staying debt-free always makes me very happy!

No comments: