Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Holiday Checklist

I got off work at 2pm today.  It's a dead sprint to 6pm Christmas Eve with the following things on my to-do list... Santa's list probably isn't this long.

- Buy more Christmas cards because the hand-made ones didn't exactly turn out as planned
- Address Christmas cards and sign them
- Finish wrapping last-minute gifts
- Print pictures and note cards that go in last-minute gifts
- Monthly mold abatement and prevention in apartment (better safe than sorry, again)
- Bake dessert for Christmas Day
- Pack for Christmas Eve sleep-over at my parents' house
- Laundry, laundry, laundry
- Work on quilt (gotta have some "me" time on the list!)
- Figure out a side-dish for Christmas Day
- Figure out why I have some pesky dry cough

So if you don't hear from me for a couple days, know that I'm off working hard and celebrating much.  Here's to you and yours, a very merry Christmas.  Or Boxing Day.  Or whatever else it is you celebrate... Festivus?  Whatever.

No comments: