Monday, January 03, 2011

It's 2011!

And I have been super busy this weekend, thus the complete lack of anything resembling a blog post.  Sorry!  Thursday night was nice: I was busy entertaining my sister.  Friday saw me working hard to get some quilt blocks stitched.  We made a trip to Salem before heading to my parents' for dinner and our annual card game night extravaganza.  We didn't get home until Saturday morning around 2:30am.  We slept in pretty late Saturday before getting up and cleaning our apartment top-to-bottom.  My aunt and uncle came down from Portland to visit for a bit with my parents and grandma, so our little apartment was bursting at the seams.  We had a nice visit and a yummy dinner.  On Sunday, I quilted about 8 hours.  The top to my quilt is done.

It doesn't sound like I've done much, but I really have been busy!  Oh, and happy new year.

No comments: