Friday, January 28, 2011

Pink Star Quilt

This is old news to anyone that knows me, but I did a small wall-hanging-type quilt in order to practice my triangles.  While the project wasn't particularly difficult, I learned I need to practice more.  I also liked using scraps from my very small scrap collection (free project!).  Due to the size, I didn't actually do any real "quilting."  Since it was never destined for anything other than a wall and is only about two feet square, I just stitched the binding on and called it good. I think this one might go in my office where an ugly picture is currently hanging.  I didn't put the ugly picture on the wall: it was there when I got the job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do nice work. Enjoy - now you will have to do the actual quilting!!!

Marilyn