Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dear Netflix

Howdy people-who-send-me-good-mail,
I was thrilled last month to be able to watch Deadliest Catch on Netflix Instant Watch any time I pleased.  I pleased quite often, thank you.  I watched the entire series.  But, having seen the most recent episodes currently airing on Discovery Channel, I've had a few questions.  I'd like to be able to go back and review episodes from the first and second seasons.

Dear Netflix people, why would you remove a show from Instant Watch?!  How can you possibly think you'll be making money or making viewers happy by removing a favorite show from your service?  Does that sound like a good business idea to you?

I will not be getting the episodes on disc.  There are cheaper, faster ways for me to watch my shows that don't involve waiting for your discs in the mail.  In fact, they don't involve using your service at all.  I strongly urge you to reconsider your move or risk losing another customer.

Because DC fans are not a group to be messed with.


"Shut Up and Fish,"
Jaggy

No comments: