Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ta Da!

So... yeah.  I had a little bit of free time this weekend, so I thought I'd update my bloggy a bit.  I'm not sure if I like all of the bright colors yet, but I was never a huge fan of the previous drab background.  Now I feel like everything is a bit... citrus? circus? intense?

I have a hard time finding layouts that are light and neutral behind the text.  Several other options are light, but the lines or grids or patterns under the text make it hard to read.  I'm also having issues with the header.  Maybe I'll sit down one night this week and work out all of the kinks.

Anyway, we'll see how long this one lasts.  Comments appreciated.  Have a nice week.

EDIT #1: Header fixed.  The whole photo thing wasn't working.  I have learned that lesson now twice.  Grr.  It's better now though.  I might try to get back on later (after dinner, shower, cake pop making, and some computer gaming).

3 comments:

Amelia said...

I love blogs with bright colors, though from a graphics standpoint I always have a harder time coordinating all my images to fit a bright theme. But yours looks fantastic! Way to go! :)

-Amelia
The Authoress

Anonymous said...

I like the bright colors!

MissKris said...

I like the colors but I dunno if it's my older eyes or what but the colors keep pulling me away from the text. But that's just me.