Monday, July 04, 2011

Hello Sinuses, Meet Mr. Zyrtec

We didn't go outside today.  I stayed inside on the couch with my friends, Mr. Kleenex and his friend Mr. Zyrtec (x3).  The Man was also hanging out with us for a while.  While I wasn't productive in the classic sense, I did get to watch some TV and feel quite rested now.

Yesterday was fun.  The Man's parents came down for his father's birthday dinner.  We made tacos and went geocaching!  Thankfully we found two of three for the evening, and there were a few shady spots along our walk, so we didn't get too terribly warm.  It was a good time.

Saturday night was also enjoyable.  The Man and I went over to my parents' house for a game night.  Mom and I finally kick the guys' butts at continental rummy, our traditional card game of choice.  They whopped us on New Year's Eve, so we had to do some fancy playing this weekend.  We followed the cards with a couple rounds of Blokus (in which I won the first round and got creamed on the second).  Bedtime that night was not until the little number hours, but it was worth it.

A very pleasant holiday weekend, aside from the sniffles and sneezes.  Ugh.

No comments: