Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Updates from the Kitchen

My dessert entry for this weekend is finished.  The Man's should be finished tonight or tomorrow, depending on the humidity in our apartment.  My huge pot of soup from this weekend has proven better with age.  Too bad I don't even want to look at soup after three days of eating it...

I am loving the rain!

I learned today that copy machines do not order their own toner--unlike what our campus rep told us a couple months ago.  Want to guess how long I spent on the phone with copy machine toner people today?

Between the dress that I'm trying to construct, the dessert contest on Saturday, and trying to hold down the fort at work and at home, I haven't had any creative juices flowing.  Sorry.  We're all just lucky I'm managing to keep up with the laundry.

1 comment:

cm0978 said...

I figure if we have clean clothes to wear and food to eat, it's all good. Oh, and a bed to sleep in. Looking forward to your entry!