Monday, November 21, 2011

Belated, but Perfect

Though my birthday was weeks ago, due to conflicting schedules I was unable to celebrate with family until this weekend.  My mom spoiled me rotten with her homemade swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, and green beans, three things The Man and I never have together as he's mostly opposed to them.  After a very yummy dinner and homemade cinnamon rolls for dessert, Mom, Dad, my sister, brother-in-law, The Man, and I sat around a table and played games together until the little-number-hours.

I also finally finally finally finished my orange quilt last week.  Pictures coming soon.

With absolutely nothing on my plate yesterday, I was able to sit and do nothing.  My brain was able to zone out, my sense of self was restored, I relaxed.  I relaxed through ten episodes of Private Practice.  I love Netflix.  This weekend was perfect.

No comments: